Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC) is made up of professional consultants, who are competent and capable enough to help clients achieve their goals. Our professional consultants specialize in the oil & gas industries, infrastructure & building, and other Services. Our experienced consultants offer services tailored to the technical, economic, and management needs of our clients.
- The consultant shall fashion out ways in which post-privatization performances of privatized entities can be monitored.
- The Consultant shall draw comparisons with other post-privatization transactions to assist in better understanding the complexities of these transactions
- The consultant shall fashion out ways in which post-privatization era can bring about sustained growth, strong and competitive market position for entities involved.
- The consultant shall carry out a detailed evaluation to ascertain efficiency, success, and profitability of the privatized entities.
- The Consultant shall identify, study and present recommendations and action plans regarding post-privatization matters that need to be addressed.
- The consultant shall carry out a detailed evaluation of percentage revenue increment of privatized entities as against pre-divestment period of government ownership and management.
- The Consultant shall review post-privatization plans and its compliance with government regulations and laws;
- The consultant shall be responsible for the provision of manpower development framework for privatized entities.
- The Consultant shall assess impact of privatization on the job satisfaction of employees of the privatized entities
- The Post Privatization Consultant should demonstrate diverse skills in the relevant areas including, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Good at establishing priorities; scheduling activities to ensure optimum use of time and resources, monitoring performance against development and other objectives and correcting deviations
- Capable of gathering comprehensive information on complex problems or situations; evaluating information accurately and identifying key issues required to resolve Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to generate professional high-quality documents and products under tight time constraints.
- A consistent approach to work with energy and a positive constructive and result-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work independently and in coalition with team members;
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure and meet deadlines.
Required Skills and Experience
- A Master’s degree in Economics, International Law, Engineering and equivalent (a PhD is a plus).
- A minimum of 15 years of progressively responsible professional experience in best practice implementation of post-privatization transactions.
- Experience in evaluating, monitoring and management of privatized, commercialized, public assets
- Experience in public policy including privatization, investment, and economic reform.
- Published technical papers and reports related to post-privatization.
- Fluent communication skills in English
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544843 to apply for this job .