HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
Provides support in the various human resource functions, including training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
Ensures smooth daily operations of the office by providing administrative support services and managing the support team.
- Responsible for implementing all human resource policies and processes within the business by ensuring compliance of same by all employees;
- Provides required information and guidance to employees regarding hr processes and policies;
- Coordinates disciplinary and grievance hearings proceedings;
- Manages and maintains contracts, personnel files and other employee information;
- Coordinates the induction program by sending out invitations and notifications to person’s concerned;
- Facilitates the induction program and ensures new hire has all work tools required;
- Responsible for updating and implementing policies as agreed with the md and/or management team;
- Manages benefits program by liaising with service providers (e.g. hmo);
- Coordinates performance review process by sending out notices to managers and employees;
- Analyzes performance feedback documents and draws up training plan based on analysis to ensure performance gaps are treated;
- Manages the recruitment and selection process carried out internally and through agencies by liaising with necessary parties and coordinating the process;
- Manages correspondence with prospective hires and ensures feedback is given to all prospects;
- Manages the curriculum vitae database and updates information;
- Coordinates and participates in the interview process for prospective hires;
- Edits and updates job descriptions based on changes or modifications to jobs;
- Ensures proper documentation of all employee files;
- Coordinates exit interview process;
- Monitors daily staff attendance by investigating and understanding causes for staff absences.
- Administrative Duties:
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the office;
- Receiving and delivery of office mails;
- Handles visa applications, ticketing and reservations for all air travels;
- Manages office all office assets such as vehicles, air-conditions, laptops, printers;
- Creates and manages office filing system;
- Ensures that the office is supplied with newspapers on a daily basis;
- Payment of utility bills;
- Identify vendors for the office and building the vendor list;
- Supervising other junior employees – cleaner and drivers;
- Management of website and general email;
- Identifying administrative policy documents needed by the company and writing the documents;
- Creates and maintains vendor database.
- BSc in Social Sciences or related field
- Technical Requirements:
- Registered member of cipm
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Knowledge Requirements:
- Knowledge of basic hr concepts
- Knowledge of nigerian law labour
- Ability to adhere to principles and values
- Ability to work well with others
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Listening skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Work Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ post nysc work experience in similar role
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544833 to apply for this job .