A reputable organization is looking to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- He/She is responsible for developing the local country marketing(analog & digital) strategy by studying economic indicators, identifying prospective and existing customers and their current and future needs, monitoring competition, creating brand visibility and increasing revenue. The Head of Marketing will also be responsible for aligning the local marketing strategy with the global sales and marketing team’s plans, especially regarding creative, digital and product positioning of the company’s international products.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for all company products
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-term objectives that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives. Maintains relationships with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influence present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Complete marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Develop marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to cross-functional team tasks by delivering related end-products and objectives as needed
- Rigorously evaluate, challenge and improve existing marketing campaigns
- Manage marketing activities, while coordinating relevant marketing materials with partners
- Contribute to the creation of innovative offers that deliver excitement and innovation for customers develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Contribute valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Create marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Any other duties assigned
- Excellent analytical abilities and performance marketing skills
- Several years of experience in online marketing, social media and customer acquisition
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Marketing relationship management experience will be very helpful
- Excellent communication skills at both management and operational levels are essential
- Business fluent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree required Masters is a plus.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544815 to apply for this job .