A reputable financial institution is looking to fill the above position with qualified and highly competent persons.
- We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field
- Strong experience in Windows Administration and Linux System Administration
- Experience in Database Administrator, Active Directory, DNS, etc.
- Knowledge of storage management, backup and restore
- Basic understanding of network and hardware troubleshooting
- Management of enterprise endpoint protection (antivirus)
- Management of enterprise collaboration suite (office 365)
- Technical writing and presentation skills
- Relevant professional certification will be an advantage
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544772 to apply for this job .