A reputable financial institution is seeking to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. A great software architect has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. They are experienced in designing and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or any related field
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development
- projects in a structured environment
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile and SCRUM.
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Experience in the development of software using c#, Net and SQL Server technologies and IBM platform
- An understanding and exposure to Team Foundation Server and ALM.
- Experience in the usage of UML
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Excellent personal organization and ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks
- Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies
- Possession of relevant professional certifications will be an advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544759 to apply for this job .