A reputable financial institution is seeking to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphical user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphics designs (images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, visual design, communications, computer science, or related field or related field
- Familiarity with coding languages and specialized software programs (such as Java, Perl, HTML, CSS, and XML/XSL), and knowledge of programs like Flash, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver Experience with basic UX techniques like prototyping storyboarding, split-testing etc.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Artistic eye for design, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Must possess User Interface Design skills
- Must possess a solid portfolio of projects he has iterated and designed
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Possession of relevant professional certifications will be an advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544756 to apply for this job .