The Dow Chemical Company is looking for a qualified candidate to fill this role
- The admin role is support for the sales team and some specific admin responsibilities for the General Manager.
- prepare letters, documents, reports, presentations using appropriate software packages
- Resourcing office tools, equipment and supplies
- planning and scheduling meetings, meeting logistics
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements
- maintain file system for General Manager
- Set up department file share on network server
- Support department’s personnel procedures and policies
- Creating purchase requisitions and purchase orders in close collaboration with the purchasing manager
- The role is combined i.e. reception desk/ admin support.
The part of reception desk includes:
- Maintain records in visitors book
- Switch board function
- Post and packaging
- Visitors reception
- High school diploma plus certificate as administrative assistant
- Previous experience working for a multinational company
- Customer-centric mindset
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in computer
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Should be able to Multitask
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544717 to apply for this job .