A reputable digital marketing firm is seeking to fill the above position with qualified interns.
- Opportunities exist for smart, motivated and passionate digital marketing interns in a digital marketing agency in Lagos.
- As a digital marketing Intern, you will learn how to conduct research required to derive strategic insights for digital marketing campaigns as well as tracking and measuring results. Your time will be split between assisting with work on active client accounts and one individual project. This combination of work will allow you to move forward with agency experience and a tangible project to put down on your resume.
After a period of training with your manager, your day to day tasks may include:
- Supporting digital influencer and PR campaigns
- Assisting with the creation of monthly and ad hoc client reporting
- Attending client meetings
- Auditing technical SEO and content
- Conducting keyword research
- Researching the Nigerian digital market landscape for new leads
- Brainstorming ideas for new and current accounts and lots more.
- A self-motivated personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication with good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to work Mondays-Fridays; this is a paid internship program
- Be digital savvy and have a passion for digital marketing
- Knowledge/experience with Google AdWords or Analytics
- Strong knowledge of how digital media works from a search engine’s perspective
- Be within one year of graduating a university or a recent graduate
- This internship will run for 6 months and may be extended to 12 months (depending on your capability). If you make it through our initial screening process, you can expect a call for test and interview.
- There are opportunities for permanent placement in the team after your internship if you meet our expectations.
To apply, send your CV and indicate your preferred internship period:
- April-September 2018
- July-December 2018.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544716 to apply for this job .