The House of Freedom (HOF) is a network of Faith based-initiatives which include Ministerial Expressions, Non-Governmental-Organizations, Projects and Shared Services. The shared vision of the House of Freedom is governance, leadership, empowerment, social reformation, and excellence. HOF comprises of This Present House Lagos, This Present House London, God Bless Nigeria (GBN), Freedom Foundation, The WaterBrook (TWB), The Underground (TUG), Mount Zion and Holy Trinity. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speaks to placing our clients as a priority, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. HOF is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
1st Reporting Line:
- Executive Assistant, Senior Pastor
- Provide Protocol & Logistics support to the Senior Pastor and team.
Core Working Relationships/Key Stakeholder:
- Senior Pastor, HOF
- Executive Assistant, OOSP
- Logistics Team, OOSP
- All Resident Pastors
- Coordinate and supervise protocol services for the Senior Pastor, and in some cases, guests, particularly with respect to a reception at the airport, assistance during missions; ensuring protocol coverage of his official activities.
- Plan, coordinate and execute high-level foreign and domestic visits/functions, ceremonies and special events hosted by the Senior Pastor. This will also include logistic coordination.
- Working with the EA, OOSP to arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling and booking transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Develop and maintain reliable sources of information from government, interest groups and other organizations that provide timely and accurate data on political, economic, and social developments of different countries.
- Formulate, develop and implement protocol policies and objectives.
- Provide advice to the Senior Pastor on formalities, courtesies, cultural difference of foreign guests and dignitaries.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Knowledgeable about local and international affairs.
- You communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently.
- Flexible with the ability to balance priorities and cope with a demanding workload.
- Innovative, someone who thinks outside the box and see the bigger picture.
- You have a curious mind and love to analyze things with the aim of solving them.
- Self-starter and committed to quality and excellence.
- You are IT Savvy, knowledgeable in the use of MS Office Suite.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology or Sociology; Master’s degree preferred but not required.
- Certificate of training in Protocol and/or diplomacy will be an added advantage.
- 2-5 years progressive experience in similar role.
- Tuesday – Fridays, Sundays 9am – 5pm
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544712 to apply for this job .