A construction and Real Estate firm requires the services of a qualified candidate for this position.
- To embark on daily inspection of the plaza and notify management of necessary maintenance where appropriate.
- Manage the estate to ensure targets are achieved through efficient use of human, financial, physical and information resources.
- To prepare offer letters in respect of all the vacant shops and make them readily available for leasing.
- To ensure that all sitting tenants are reminded of the expiration of their tenancy via reminder and demand notice letters.
- To oversee all the activities of the estate managers/officers and ensure that all the shops are occupied at all times.
- To furnish the ED/DGM periodically with Rent Drive, Vacant shops, Big and Best tenants, Problem tenants and personal work registers upon request.
- To ensure that all the service providers discharge their duties as contained in their contract letters.
- To ensure that all increment letters are made readily available and same dispatched when due.
- To measure and apportion the approved rates with each shop.
- To advise the company on the best way to manage the plaza to ensure the attainment of company goals and objectives at all times.
- Develop and strengthen working relationships with other departments.
- To carry out daily plaza checks and routine inspection.
- To embark on daily rent drive in order to meet the target and generate the required revenue and ensure that appropriate legal means are used to recover vacant possession from bad tenants.
- To supervise the updating of all tenant files to ensure all records are kept up to date.
- To Attend to all tenants and ensure that all complaints are resolved without delay.
- To Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the plaza.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper or Distinction in Estate Management preferably
- 3-5 years experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use computer system
- He/She must be a go-getter.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544707 to apply for this job .