A reputable is seeking to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating the day to day Logistics operations of the company which includes but is not limited to the following
- Provide overall coordination of the company’s shipping process
- Coordinate the loading, transport, and return of containers from the port to the company’s warehouse
- Manage, review and ensure that all shipping documents are properly prepared and meet all regulatory requirements
- Manage the loading and offloading of containers and other cargo
- Follow up on the shipping instructions and other requirements with the shipping line
- Visiting the shipping line website to submit the shipping instruction
- Regular follow up of the container
- Tracking to know the status of the container through shipping line website and Term view website
- Manage freights invoices and local charges
- Monitor and keep records of all shipping details
- Prepare and submit the NXPs form Ness and Proforma to agents
- Monitor and follow up with the THC (Terminal Handling Charge)
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time and which are commensurate with the post.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544683 to apply for this job .