A reputable organization is seeking to fill the above position with a suitable and qualified person.
- Coordinating the day to day operations of the company includes but is not limited to the following
Provide overall coordination for all operations of the company and in the factory that will include:
- Purchase of raw materials and general inventory management
- Manage the loading and offloading of containers and other cargo
- Project Management for various projects the company will be involved in
- Lead a team of Operations Assistants and Supervisors (they will directly report to the job holder) who are responsible for executing given tasks
- Manage the Labourers and other labor requirements of the company.
- Manage the suppliers and ensure proper quality control
- Ensure all processes and procedures are duly adhered to
- Work with the team to ensure the timely delivery of all deliverables
- Provide detailed operations reports and updates
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time and which are
- Must be proactive – be able to anticipate solutions to problems
- Must be task oriented and solutions driven – resolve issues before or as soon as they occur
- Must be a practical project manager and manage resources efficiently
- Must have at least 5 year’s experience preferably in a similar role.
- Must have good people and team management skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544682 to apply for this job .