TEES RESORT AND BAR is looking to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Controlling the payroll
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
- Reconciling bank statements
- Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
- Assist in day to day finance operations and he/she is primarily responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analyzing and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the hotel.
- Additionally responsible for generating bills and collect all revenue owed to the hotel in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures. Also, assist the finance manager in directing the financial activities of the hotel.
- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
- Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconciles all cash dropped at the front desk.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist the Financial Controller with systems administration, G/L account reconciliation, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings and full P & L responsibility.
- Assist financial Controller with completing the year-end audit process.
- Review and approve all reconciliation and audit work papers.
- Post city ledger payments in property management system, reconcile and bill all city ledger accounts.
- Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
- Reconcile credit card back-up to General Cashier Summary and inform Controller of any discrepancies.
- Bill out credit cards (AMEX, DINERS, etc.) and also maintain accurate and legible logs for all credit cards.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Prepare wire transfer confirmations for reimbursable invoices.
- Prepare credit card authorizations for American Express, Visa, Master, Diners etc. and send to vendors.
- Verify if credit card service charge is billed correctly for all credit card transactions.
- Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger, and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
- If any imbalance or difference found on the ledger then coordinate with the PMS team to resolving the same.
- Review the postings, payments, and revenue and guest balance report on a daily basis.
- Ensure correct taxation are applied to all billing software like Property Management systems (PMS), Point of Sale (POS) and SPA software.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the accounting program.
- Assists with reimbursable invoicing.
- Set up new accounts in accordance with established credit policy.
- Assign unique AR number to new approved accounts on both PMS and Back office software.
- Input General Cashier Summary and maintain binder.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544663 to apply for this job .