A firm in the healthcare sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Treat patients with skeletal injuries and diseases.
- Perform orthopedic surgeries as per established guidelines.
- Utilize medical equipment and tools effectively to avoid any accidents.
- Work with Nurses, ER Physicians and other hospital departments to ensure excellent patient care services.
- Recommend proper diagnostic tests to identify patient’s illness.
- Analyze patient’s symptoms and develop treatment plans.
- Monitor and record patient’s progress according to documentation guidelines
- Educate patients about treatment procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date records of patient services and treatment procedures.
- Communicate with patients to obtain their medical history.
- Assess patient’s health condition and prescribe appropriate medications.
- Address patient and staff concerns in a timely manner.
- Attend regular staff meetings to discuss about any issues or updates.
- Guide clinical staffs in their assigned job duties.
- Attend medical courses and programs for professional development.
Note: Qualified candidates will be given an accommodation
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544620 to apply for this job .