This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
An innovative health IT company is looking to recruit state client engagement officer across the 36 states of the country and the FCT.
- Find and meet with key healthcare stakeholders and decision makers at national, regional, state, and senatorial levels and convince them to take up Health-IT/e-Health platform for their healthcare operation
- Manage client relationship in a positive manner across the life time of the client
- Engage and become agent of change for helping increase client profitability, efficiency and quality of care and other key metrics.
- Involve the research, development and support of health IT intervention in healthcare delivery organizations nationwide.
- Promote the utility of eHealth by the consumer population.
- Be an empathetic listener to client's issues
- Be the first line of support for clients
- Explore new ways to increase the value of relation between organization and the clients
- Make presentation at various meetings and fora
- Take on other task as may be assigned by management of Organization
- Client engagement officers must exhibit the following at all times:
-A thirst to transform health in an awesome and impactful manner,
-Strong problem analytic & solving skills,
-Strong passion for learning and sharing new things/knowledge
-Excellent inter-personal relationship, communication and writing skills.
· 3-5 years of experience in field healthcare, sales, marketing, business development, and/or managing business to business relationships. Experience in the clinical healthcare, health insurance industry, or pharmaceutical sales, nongovernmental health development agency or any sales related industry is a plus.
MBBS , MPH is an advantage
· Experience using effective verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in strong interpersonal, public presentation, and persuasion skills
· Possesses negotiation, consulting skills with facility to interact and influence senior leaders.
· Strong analytical ability, with ability to design, track, and work toward specific measurable performance targets for self and team.
· Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning skills.
· Demonstrated understanding of health care industry and local markets for managed health care products.
· Demonstrated proficiency to interpret and communicate laws and regulations related to health care.
· Demonstrated understanding of competitor's strengths, weaknesses and strategies.