An IT Solutions Company seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Create project schedules that support and align with project requirements
- To coordinate assignments & task for engineers
- Coordinating daily Logistics & Engineers movement to site.
- Drive project plans to ensure time lines are met.
- Organizing the transportation of materials movements to site.
- Ensuring procedures are carried out safely
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas
- Interact with the site engineers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly report.
- Undertake Project Reviews
- Collaborating with Tech Manager, SLA support, Sub-Contractors, Site worker and other professionals.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Proven years of experience in Project Planning
- Deep understanding of field operations
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc Electrical Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, etc
- Valid qualification in occupational health and safety
- Excellent experience with MS office packages.
- Locations: Candidate must be ready to relocate to any region/ state in the country!
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544596 to apply for this job .