A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above role with suitable and qualified persons.
- Prepare articles and press releases for the media.
- Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
- Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within the press and publicity community.
- Manage the flow of news about the organization to the media.
- Gather and disseminate timely information to press and staff.
- Optimize communication system to enhance accuracy of communication.
- Create effective communication channels.
- Enhance effectiveness of press and publicity function.
- Act as a media spokesperson on behalf of the company and address questions and complaints.
- Assemble press kits.
- Compose and edit press releases, company literature, and articles for internal and external use.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544591 to apply for this job .