A Leading Bank in Nigeria is seeking to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Head, Corporate Banking Group
- Full Staff
- Grade MGR - SM
- The key objective is to undertake all the necessary steps from processing, approval, funding and monitoring of all projects or transactions relating to Power and Energy, Infrastructure (Real Estate, Hospitality, Malls) Manufacturing, SMEs, Export finance, etc being undertaken by the Bank.
Key Job Function/ Responsibilities
- Coordinate all activities in the following strategic business units – Project Finance, Power and Energy finance
- Work with Project Officers to analyse and recommend optimal financial models for each project - cash flow forecast, scenario analysis, risk assessment and return analysis
- Work with Project Officers to ensure full compliance with all conditions precedent and other obligations
- Coordinate the drawdown/repayment formalities for debt facilities and to monitor compliance with financing conditions and obligations
- Coordinate all activities and reports of external project managers as well as fully carry out independent monitoring of live projects
- Source for appropriate funding for projects and transactions as well as achieve personal financial target
- Funding of the Bank’s risk asset through medium/long term concessionary funds (access to cheaper local and international funds)
- Advice and Regular updates on available concessionary funds and guidelines
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Structured & Concessionary Finance Group
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines
- MBA or MSc. in related relevant disciplines and Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA) is required
- Required Experience 8-12 years Post NYSC Experience
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in experience in corporate finance and/or managing concessionary funding
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Word and PowerPoint
- Strong financial modeling skills, capable of building from scratch sophisticated “project finance” financial models; prior experience in Macro tools with MS-Excel is a must.
- Credit analysis and structured finance skills
- Cross-functional team and multi-disciplinary management skills
- Issue-Based problem solving skill
- Presentation and analytical skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Inter-personal and communication skills
- Leadership skill
- Personal desk in an open floor office
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544573 to apply for this job .