A firm in the travels and tour sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role.
- Supervision of all ticketing and Call Centre activities to optimize all guest interactions and satisfaction whilst ensuring compliance with all WONTRA ticketing policies and procedures and high standards of customer service delivery to exceed client expectations.
- Train and supervise ticket selling/customer facing staff in compliance with IATA ticketing regulations.
- Supervise the efficient operations and drive performance of the assigned team in order to achieve revenue, yield and volume targets.
- Ensure team compliance with all reservation policies and procedures and standards of client service. Handle day-to-day problem resolution, escalating to higher levels as required.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, staff roster and leave records of assigned teams
- Coach, counsel and motivate the team, evaluate performance in a meaningful way that recognizes staff achievements and provide opportunities for skills enhancement (i.e. schedule trainings, shadowing for new joiners e.t.c);
- Keep self and the team up to date on product, service, policies and procedures through regular team meetings ensuring communication and understanding by team members.
- In a state of flight disruption, ensure liaison with all involved (guests and colleagues alike) is managed in a positive manner and that revenue and guest satisfaction requirements are maintained.
- A right attitude towards carrying out specific duties
- Great with documentation processes
- About 10 Years top notch work experience
- Attention to detail
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544570 to apply for this job .