9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- As the Specialist, Fraud and Investigation, you will participate in forensic and/or anti-fraud/corruption engagements including internal investigations of matters that may constitute a breach of the Company's Code of Conduct and established policies.
- You will be involved in the design and planning of investigative plans and evaluating allegations of misconduct and violations of the Code of Conduct. You will also communicate your findings and issues identified in a timely manner.
- Collect and analyze all relevant facts related to a specific allegation and to support or refute suspicions or allegations.
- Participate in fact-finding as well as admission-seeking interviews.
- Identify and define control issues and root causes, provide effective recommendations and solutions to identified issues.
- Prepare report on findings while ensuring issues and the surrounding facts and circumstances are clearly communicated in a timely manner.
- Assist in providing training and initiatives on fraud risks and awareness to staff.
- Actively involved in the planning and fraud brainstorming sessions in preparation for the investigation.
- Liaise with Internal (Human Resources, Legal,Security, Fraud Unit, etc.) and external (Law enforcement agencies)stakeholders as required.
- Keeping abreast of the latest fraud detection techniques.
- Other responsibility as assigned by Manager, Fraud &Investigation
- BSc/HND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Sociology/Physiology/Criminology
- Must be a Chartered Accountant. Possessing Fraud Examiner certification will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Three to Five years post NYSC work experience with 3 years experience in forensic accounting related job, investigation and previous experiences in public accounting, advisory firm, and internal audit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)and knowledge of ACL.
- Proven ability to independently complete investigation.
- Demonstrated track record of integrity, effective communication, innovation, and excellence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to deliver high quality, actionable feedback to client management on control issues and potential solutions to close gaps.
- Must possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate independently with integrity.
- Attention to detail
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544559 to apply for this job .