Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
- Executing complex assignments, including the management of a multidisciplinary design team on projects of large scope, or a collection of smaller-sized projects, while providing leadership, guidance and instruction to staff members.
- Directing, controlling and managing through personnel, all aspects of projects including in-house engineering, procurement, interfaces, administration functions and all external work was undertaken by clients and contractors throughout the design, supply, construction and commissioning phases of the projects.
- Develop and maintain effective cost controls and schedules. Assuming responsibility for establishing and periodically reviewing budgets and meeting those budgets on the projects managed
- Providing input to the preparation of the project implementation schedule, in particular, the field activities and associated interfaces;
- Periodically reviewing project schedule and progress on the projects under his or her management;
- Coordinating the development of a project budget derived from the initial or bid budget and a corresponding project implementation schedule;
- Preparing or directing preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies, and designs for project;
- Ensuring the estimate is complete, is updated and maintained and the client is aware at all times of the forecast final cost;
- Maintaining continued relationship with client after project is finished to assure securing future work the client may have;
- Identifying potential business development with existing clients and takes an active or lead role in the proposal process
- Presenting contract(s) to client(s) for signature.
- Lead the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline and Master’s Degree in Related Engineering field. Project Management Certification is an added advantage
- Experience: 3years of experience in similar role
- Able to prioritize tasks and focus on the tasks that are of significant importance.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to oversee a wide range of projects.
- Attention to details
- Team spirit. Ability to work with other departments/ Personnel to achieve company goal.
- Application of Project Management knowledge to projects is essential taking into consideration Cost analysis and Timelines.
- Demonstrated track record of supporting partners to achieve revenue quotas.
- Able to explain complex technical systems.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to make a concise presentation to a group between one and 50 persons.
- Ability to express thoughts clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Mentoring and Coaching skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544557 to apply for this job .