A reputable Bank in Nigeria is seeking to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Grade/Career Levels SEA, BO, SBO
- Reports to Head, CMB Customer Service Desk
- Provision of effective customer service and excellent support to Commercial Banking Customers towards achieving the group corporate goal.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow up on customers’ transactions by liaising with branches, trade operations, credit risk management, treasury and other support units
- Ensure the cheques are confirmed to the clearing unit and also to other business offices
- Daily supervision & monitoring of accounts and prompt response to customer requests
- Follow on transactions with internal and external customers.
- Ensure error free processing of customer’s transactions
- Ensure the Team’s approved cost budgets are not exceeded
- Timely response and providing solutions to customers’ request via electronic means
- Sending periodic statements to Customers or based on request
- Preparing RDAS trade schedule and any other reports required within the CCS unit;
- Assisting to resolve online banking channels used by the customers
- Proactively advising customers of their matured obligation well-ahead of their maturity dates and immediately advised by Trade.
- Forwarding of documents for PAAR processing.
- Checking online and proactively advising customers of the issuance of PAARs
- Tracking resolution of customers’ issues/complaints.
- Endorsement of Shipping documents and ensuring documents are dispatched to customers.
- Proactive weekly service calls to customers
- Processing and following up on CAD and Legal on availments of customers’ facilities and
- Legal documentations, Legal Input and Liquidating investments
- At the consent of the RMSs, obtaining BCC approvals for USD transfers, amendment request, guarantees, etc.
- Liaise with the CS & RMs at Cluster Locations (Abuja, Apapa & Ikeja) to finalize transactions consummated in Head Office
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in first degree (MBA, MSC, MA, ML and/or Professional Qualifications will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 2-3 years banking experience
- Customer Service
- Communication skills
- Planning /execution
- Business and Account Planning
- Basic Credit and Marketing
- Strong knowledge of banking operations, products and customer segmentation
Personalities and attributes
- Very Mature and thorough
- Result Oriented/Follow up Skill.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544551 to apply for this job .