Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria (MGIC) is a non-profit affiliate of UMB with a mission to administratively support international operations of UMB Principal Investigators. Our purpose is to provide the administrative infrastructure for sizable and sustained operations outside of the US
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Work with other developers to code algorithms and flowcharts
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar Technical discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience.
- 2 years systems development experience
- Successful full life-cycle implementation of a least 2 major projects
- Software development and coding in C#, .NET, Java and PHP
- Cross platform mobile application development using Xamarin
- Databases administration and design (SQlite, MySql and/or Microsoft SQL Server)
- Web services (SOAP), APIs using REST, JSON/XML
- Broad IT domain experience in three or more of the following areas IT areas: Applications Development, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Maintenance and Support
- A comprehensive understanding of the technical, data and business Requirements of a range of sectors and organizations and the appropriateness of emerging technologies and techniques.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544530 to apply for this job .