Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions. We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
- Create site database
- Create web forms and PHP files.
- Handle online researches for advanced coding
- Code documentation eg Development of Software documentation
- Ensure website design and development meet W3C guidelines and standards
- Develop the website while considering the following factors; user diversity, accessibility and usability.
- Test run website accessibility and functionality from a variety of environments.
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan for internet presence based on management priorities, policy directions and goals.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Modify and create enhancements to the website.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Design and create internet applications including interactive forms like Feedback forms, Reservation forms, and Newsletter requests forms.
- Providing dynamic web content.
- Coordinate timely responses to e-mail inquiries received via the website.
- Analyze, interpret and present research findings into clear, concise reports.
- Work with clients and project managers to manage ongoing project tasks, create outlines for new projects and respond to other needs as they arise.
- Continuously seeks new creative extensions, opportunities and ideas on behalf of client brands.
- Basic knowledge of CSS, JQuery and Ajax. Although you do not have to be an expert in these languages but understand how to manipulate already existing codes to suit your immediate needs, you are advised to take personal time and develop your skills in these areas.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher qualification in any relevant area
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Assertiveness and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams with/without formal authority
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544466 to apply for this job .