ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
- Update of corporate actions ie. on the stock broking system.
- Opening of new account with CSCS and update of the account opening details on the system
- Certificate dematerialization processing:
- Process certificate/indemnity to the registrars
- Obtaining internal approvals ensure signatories sign where necessary, update tracker (case mgt)/update Zanibal with units verified, returned etc. for proper tracking.
- Inter Member transferring processing:
- Ensure all the document required for inter-member transfer is complete
- Initiate online and process to the resident broker, follow up with broker to ensure the transaction gets completed timely
- Update Zanibal with the stocks/units transferred.
- Liaison with counterparties for transaction Closure 6. Provide support for the Trading desk
- Other duties as assigned by The Group Head of Operations & MD, ARM Securities
- Preferred Years of Experience - 2 year(s)
- Education Qualification: Minimum - HND, OND
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544430 to apply for this job .