Sales is a big part of our business with clear targets, which we support with a comprehensive training programme.
Whilst a sales background is ideal, we need people who are driven by targets and delivering great customer service.
Do you see yourself as one of these people?
If yes, join us.
Department: Sales and Business Development Department
Reports to Sales Manager
A business development executive is tasked with the job of helping the business grow, his priority is to assist their companies acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Sales Executives
- The Sales Executives has three primary core responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Activity requirement for generating leads:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Activity requirement for actually selling:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Activity requirement for maintaining relationship with client:
- Socialization with clients to keep customers happy, like chat on phones, launches, social events etc.
- Write reports and provide feedback to your direct supervisor on all leads and feedback.
- Strong communication and a clear understanding of IT or technological innovation.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544401 to apply for this job .