Karis & Sazii Limited is a Vibrant, Experienced and Creative integrated marketing communications outfit. We have a novelty of contagious ideas to capture our target audience and we ensure that the quality of our productions meet world standards. We have a knack for details, and our mission is to use world class strategies and adopt standard principles to achieve a measurable result by building a passionate and highly motivated human resource to power the vision.
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs to the creative team;
- Find strategic ways to further enhance the branding of a product or service, as well as develop a marketing plan through analysis of current market data and trends.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the creative team;
- Writing and develop catchy, clear, persuasive, original copy that sells every client's products or services.
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients;
- Use big picture thinking, storytelling, insights, criteria development tools and synthesis in the development of agreed-upon end-goals.
- Familiarising yourselves with our clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities;
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative team, account team or clients;
- Monitoring and overseeing the effectiveness of advertising campaigns through the production stage to completion, updating and amending campaigns according to feedback
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines;
- Casting actors for TV and radio work and listening to voice tapes;
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
- Writing reports.
- Contribute ideas for new business and current clients' ad strategies.
Candidate Qualification and Requirements
- The ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar;
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Logic, creativity and imagination;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt;
- Confidence, enthusiasm and determination;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- The resilience to accept criticism of your work;
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience;
- An interest in popular culture, new trends and styles;
- Good research skills;
- Administrative, IT and proofreading skills.
- Need to be forward-thinking to anticipate future trends and success of a product or service and be detail oriented, as well as be familiar with statistics and research analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputable university
- Minimum of 2 years working experience within media industry
- Excellent self-motivation and adaptability
- Commercial awareness and good team working skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- IT proficiency and strong command of the English language with an eye for spelling and grammar errors.
- Creativity and ability to produce innovatively original ideas
- Professional Certification in concept, copy writing, art direction and strategy is an added advantage.
- Age range: 30yrs – 40yrs
- 3 years in Agency work experience.
- Gender: Male or Female.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/544365 to apply for this job .