Hays is the largest and most successful specialist recruitment agency in the world and that gives us a clear advantage over our competitors.
Our people constantly strive to develop their skills and knowledge.
Our greatest asset is our people. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most experienced people in the industry.
As a business, our success is based on our people – we make them experts so they can make it all happen.
Our client is one of West Africa's leading beverage packaging companies.
Through their manufacturing operations in Nigeria, they now export their products across Central & West Africa as well as the local market.
If you would like to be a part of this organization, then you need to head to the apply button and click it immediately.
- Lead the Operations, business process and continuous improvement initiatives at the company by evaluating, designing, executing, measuring, monitoring and controlling the company processes.
- Identify and create business processes
- Establish, implement and sustain the process and business continual improvement strategy
- Challenge existing processes and drive/implement change as required. Lead and drive process and business improvements initiatives across the business, fostering a partnership approach to ensure adoption of improved and new process and procedures
- Manage and lead all phases of the business process improvement life cycle
- Facilitate workshops to understand business process requirements
- Implement business controls and review audits
- Identify and work collaboratively with the HR team to make enhancements to the skills development programs and reward systems that will drive business results and improvements
- University Degree in Engineering or business related field and MBA would be an advantage
- Master Black belt holder
- Lean, Continuous Improvement and business operations experience in manufacturing, big brands or consulting
- International experience desirable
- Successful managerial experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience with dealing with conflict in a cross functional environment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543916 to apply for this job .