A reputable organization is looking to the above position with a suitable and qualified applicant.
- The Training assistant reports to the Training Manager- Human Resources Manager
- To work with the Training Manager to develop, implement and facilitate effective induction programs and materials.
- To keep accurate training records that are comprehensive and up-to- date. To deal with all inquiries related to training and set up training programmes as required
- To ensure proper management of training materials and minimize training costs to the barest minimum
- Writes material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs, and recommends appropriate changes.
- Administers and evaluates training program qualification tests and determines eligibility of prospective attendees.
- To produce, prepare and distribute training aids such as instructional material, handouts, survey forms, and visual aids; sets up audiovisual equipment and makes presentations when necessary.
- To be in tune with current trends and development in trainings globally and transcend same to trainings within the company
- To ensure continuous retraining of colleagues and franchisees periodically and ensure compliance with company standards
- Liaise and assist outside consultants with preparing and administering various training programs.
- To support and contribute towards the HR department activities as required
- Must have a BSc in any social science field
- Must have at least two years’ experience in similar role
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office- Microsoft PowerPoint is compulsory
- Must have good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to think fast and put things in perspective
- Ability to take initiative and offer new ideas
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543912 to apply for this job .