Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure, and Industries.
With a global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity, and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We’re looking for passionate people committed to a future that is connected and collaborative, ready for a unique and meaningful career with us, in our digital transformation of energy management and automation.
If you're interested in evolving as a professional, we're keeping a seat warm for you. Schneider Electric appreciates what makes you you — your talent within talent.
If you're one of these talents, click the apply button now.
- As a member of the team you will be assigned to a specific project for the delivery of Operator Training Simulators and you will have a chance to gain valuable experience within process simulation in oil & gas sector.
- Technical leader of Dynamic Simulator Studies and Operator Training Simulators
- Process simulation based on our in-house products (Dynsim™, FSIM™, TRISIM™) in projects executed in EMEA (Europe, Africa and Middle East)
- Technical definition and leading the delivery and engineering team (validation / integration / testing / documentation / training)
- Writing specifications, design approach and documents, understanding unit operations and representing them in models
- Providing guidance, writing procedures for formal testing, identify technical variations
- Organize training courses
- Leading, coordinating and planning the activities of the multinational engineering team with the project manager
- Bachelor's or Master`s degree in Chemical or Process Engineering
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in similar role within the field of upstream and/or downstream Oil & Gas, Chemical or Power industries
- Ability to read, interpret and rationalize discrepancies between PIDs, PFDs, and control logic
- Detailed understanding of DCS, ESD and other control systems
- Experience with Invensys' or competitor's equivalent products - such as, but not limited to INDISS, AUDY, HYSIS, Unisim, OTISS, Visual Modeler or AspenPlus
- Experience with steady state simulation, dynamic simulation or any advanced software application
- Experience coordinating an international technical team of at least four people on a project
- Significant experience working as part of a team in a project environment
- Driving license
- English - fluent, additional language is an advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543876 to apply for this job .