FULA is a real estate company with it’s base of operations in Abuja. FULA incorporates proven, professional state of-the-art techniques specializing in the marketing, listing and selling of real estate.
- The architect will be working constantly with members of the organization to design and make alterations to buildings and ongoing projects.
The architect’s roles will include:
- Advising the management team before and during building
- Attending regular meetings with management and other specialists
- Coordinating the work of contractors
- Ensuring that the project is moving according to time and budget
- Making regular site visits to check on progress
- Negotiating with other professionals
- Occasionally helping with the selection of sites
- Preparing, working with and presenting design proposals to the management team
- Presenting feasibility reports to the management
- Producing detailed drawings
- Minimum of a second class degree qualification in Architecture or a relevant discipline
- Minimum of two years’ experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong background in and flair for design.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543869 to apply for this job .