Sagamy is a global software products and services company delivering technology-enabled business solutions. We define, design, and deliver industry-specific solutions that help companies meet their strategic objectives. Sagamy provides a complete range of solutions by leveraging our domain and business expertise as well as strategic alliances with leading technology providers.
- Provide requirements gathering from business users for automation of accounting functions
- Double entry transaction processing using software application
- Support of 3rd party clients on accounting statement enquiries
- Provide resolution to accounting entry irregularities (payables, receivables, fixed asset, cash, etc)
- Prepare batch input sheets and supporting schedules on excel
- Reconcile and balance account statements
- Communicate with clients on any changes that need to be made to balance their accounts
- Provide data entry in budgeting /forecasting using software application
- Organize journal entries from Excel and upload into software
- Interface between client's accounting and IT department
- Previous experience with any accounting package or ERP system
- Good understanding of Chart of Accounts and double entry accounting
- Good computer skills required
- Must be flexible to travel at short notice to client locations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous experience working in a bank or familiarity with accounting software applications is a plus.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543867 to apply for this job .