Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino's Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
- Attend to daily operational purchases needs, organize daily all purchasing requisition with its LPO’s and send the same to suppliers timely, follow up daily with suppliers on delivery, maintain a tracking file to know the status of all orders, follow a reordering and replenishing stock system, maintain and review record for item bought with cost, go for market surveillance
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from local vendors under the supervision of the HOD
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the specifications required
- Send Purchase order to suppliers after same is being approved by authorities
- Interact with supplier on day to day Basis and follow up on orders and delivery
- Review delivery against orders
- Track the status of each order by implementing and maintaining a tracking file
- Advise Vendors on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
- Attend to daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure effective Support
- Record all transaction and periodically conduct reports
- Maintain files for available supplies, data for purchase order log book and up to date comprehensive vendor list
- Ensure adequate stock level and coordinate with warehouse manager on daily basis to ensure re ordering and replenishing is done on time and as per process .
- Maintain all procurement policy and ensure that all purchases are adhered to it
- Support and coordinate with other department particular with account and commissary
- Be always up to date on the market trends and convey market surveille and report result to HOD
- Maintain and review records of items bought with cost .
- Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review for vendors in accordance with HOD directive
Experience / Education Required
- Degree or Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- 3 to 5 years of proven work experience in procurement in similar business
- Good Knowledge in procurement Policies and procedures
- knowledge of preparing and maintaining records, knowledge in inventory control
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543791 to apply for this job .