Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Duties and responsibilities
- Timely procurement and delivery of high quality electromechanical and building products used in the maintenance of a high rise building facility.
- Preparing of Job Orders
- Ensure delivery of procured items
- Dealings with suppliers, manufacturers and vendors as regards quality electromechanical and building products used in the maintenance of a high rise building facility
- Any other related job
Take reasonable care of my own safety.
Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
To take care of all equipment and PPEs in their possession
Knowledge and Skills Required
- To have supply-chain work-related skills, production and processing as well as customer and personnel service skills.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel Sheet, Microsoft Word and the Microsoft environment is highly essential.
- Minimum of HND in a business field such as economics, logistics, accounting or any other related course and excellent record keeping knowledge
- Applicant must be a holder of Degree in a business field such as Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or any other related course with not less than 5 years experience as a practicing Procurement Officer in a reputable organization.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543788 to apply for this job .