Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry with over 5,000 staff in its employment.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field prefered
- Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
N.B All applicants must send their CVs as an attachment file to the mail address. Non-adherance means disqualification.
The job position is commission based.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543777 to apply for this job .