Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a leading IT VAS company located in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Increase revenue generation and ensure profitability of business operations.
- Manage day to day business activities.
- Manage HR strategy, staff performance.
- Drive company vision.
- Own and solve general business operations issues.
- Create and manage internal reporting to the Managing Director.
- Ensure Company's adherence to legal rules, guidelines and regulations of the Industry.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of three (3)years leading a team of 5 or more people.
- Certificate Management Programs (Project Management).
- Post Graduate degree, MA/MBA/MSc [optional].
- Completed NYSC.
Required Experience and Training
- Strategy development and execution.
- Human Capital Management.
- Project Management.
- Executive Management.
- Systems Development/Quality Assurance.
- Required Personal Attributes:
- Presentable, well spoken with good interpersonal communication.
- Professional, Mature (Not age)
- Self-motivated with a can do attitude
- People, results and solutions oriented
- Logical thinker and Problem solver
- Strong leadership skills and Trustworthy
- Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Excellent people and resource management skills.
- Good analytical, numerate, reporting and computer skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Above average competence using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's in MS Word Format with a cover letter with "Senior Business Manager/General Manager" as the subject of the email.
- Only applications with cover letters will be considered.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543774 to apply for this job .