Sprovab Nigeria Limited was established to provide a series of integrated services to the oil and gas sector including related marine sector. We operate on principles of excellent service delivery. Our team of professionals strives to combine both technical skills and project management capabilities to meet our clients’ requirements efficiently.
- You will be responsible to assist with administration and co-coordinating of all day-to-day activities of the bid office and to provide support to tender submissions
- You will deal with tender where the team all must work together. It is essential to be flexible, understand urgency and priorities.
- You need a constant awareness of the deadlines and outstanding information
- You must be able to cope with a substantial amount of responsibility, remain calm under pressure, and be able to read and interpret instructions carefully
- You must be non-compromising on quality and attention to detail on all deliverables.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform an initial review of the Tender documents to establish the scope of work the Tender schedule and clarify any items that are unclear
- Understand document management, Nipex, Dpr and other statutory documentation
- Determine the physical format for tenders including layout, number of copies, special requirements and deliverables
- Prepare bids according to tender's requirements
- You will be responsible for tender accuracy and completeness to make sure all bid documents required for submittal are prepared and signed by the authorised personnel
- Assist with production of final bid documents and arrangements to supply these documents to the customer within defined tender deadlines
- To co-ordinate, manage and support Bids and Tender (RFQ & RFI) submissions
- Participate in all internal tender meetings
- Ensure that all relevant data and information compiled during the tender development phase is considered and made available to all Tender team members
- Liaise with all tender team members to ensure accuracy and compliance with customer requirements
- Ensure bid and proposal WORD documentation is formatted, collated and presented in a professional manner.
- Render admin and typing support with tenders / proposals and monitor a time line
- Review final documents for quality control and proof read for accuracy and compliance
- Provide continuous feedback to the team and prioritise order of importance of engagements
- Build relationships with key proposal teams in other departments / associates
- Maintain status of generic proposals and work with Bid Manager to ensure they are reviewed, revised and reapproved as necessary
- Alert Bid Manager to potential problems in tender document
- Maintain accurate records and file manual & electronic copies of all the tender data ie correspondence quotations internal input etc
- Keep up to date documentation of all tender returnables
- Update the tender register.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543773 to apply for this job .