Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
- We're looking for a passionate, driven and organized individual to fill our Accounts Officer's Position.
- This individual will be responsible for managing our day to book keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
- You must be able to work independently to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- In addition to the above requirements, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for vendor maintenance on financial system ensuring compliance to data standards.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timely processing of weekly cheque printing.
- Responsible for petty cash handling and bank reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of accounts with the general ledger.
- Responsible for cash flow management and reporting.
- Provides reports as required by Finance Consultant and management team.
- Prepare and present the company's annual account and financial statements
- Ensure timely payment of bills
- Recover amount established as being receivable including recovery of VAT
- Liaise with the government authorities in regards to tax filing.
- Notable organizational, and multi tasking skills,
- Must be conversant with most accounting principles.
- Great Analytical skills and Eye for details.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- BSc/ HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of two years working experience in related field.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543769 to apply for this job .