FlexiSAF is an indigenous software development company with more than 10 years experience and focus in the education sector. We have provided feasible and reliable solutions to about 300 schools and 16 tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales executive to actively seek out and engage prospective customers. Someone who can provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer conversion rate and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments / branches
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Previous experience working with schools or connection with a network related to schools and schools' related associations (NAPPS, AMEN, APEN, etc).
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543624 to apply for this job .