- Are you passionate about helping students overcome their learning challenges? DoLessons is seeking professional tutors to join her tutoring and learning marketplace and earn extra income for their free time. DoLessons tutors earn between N50k to N100k monthly teaching students at home at their convenient time. We are hiring independent experienced teachers with history of helping students overcome learning pitfalls and improve excellent performances in test scores. If you are currently teaching in a school or have a previous teaching experience, you are our priority.
- DoLessons needs tutors who are vast in Primary curriculum to teach pupils English Language – Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, Mathematics, Quantitative and Basic Sciences. Our learning goals involve teaching-by-showing and Learning-by-doing teaching methods with the aim of making learning fun. Any gender may apply.
High School Students:
- Teaching pre-teens and teens can be very tasking. We are seeking disciplined expert tutors with moral and friendly attributes to coach students in High Schools. The tutors must be role models with outstanding excellence in core subject concepts in High School Scheme. An understanding of curricula across board for Nigerian, British and American curriculum will be best for these tutors. Any gender may apply.
- DoLessons is seeking elite tutors to teach and help students scale standardized Test pitfalls for JAMB, SAT, TOEFL/IELTS, IGCSE, GMAT and GRE. These experts tutors must pass a Subject Evaluation Test on any of the Tests they intend to teach with DoLessons and must be conversant with the testing formats for these exams.
- We are seeking experienced tutors of foreign and local languages like French, Spanish, German, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, etc. Tutors will be able to communicate fluently in any of the select Languages, be able to read, speak and write in these languages fluently.
- This category of tutors must have the professional expertise to handle students with special needs such Asperger’s Syndrome, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism, Down Syndrome, Dyslexia, Learning Difference, Processing Disorder.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543621 to apply for this job .