A reputable Group with offices nationwide seeks to employ a competent Financial Accountant for their Kaduna Office
Financial Accountant Job Functions:
- Responsible for Financial Operations of the Company
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Forecasts costs and control operating cost of the Company
- Calculate monthly tax payments for PAYE and VAT and ensure that all tax liabilities are remitted promptly.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Conduct detailed risk analyses of the business to assess potential investments
- General Ledger Review to all postings into the ERP to cover all expenses, assets and liabilities of the Company
- Co-ordinate month and year end Financial Accounts Closing
- Manage the Company Fixed asset records and Register
- Monthly variance analysis of expenditure & explanation of financial trends
- Budget co-ordination for Finance department
- Supervise Payroll functions
- Interfacing with Internal & External Auditors on a regular basis
- Perform any other job assigned by management
- Profitability Management
- Business Reporting Skills
- Statistical Analysis
- Good Computer Skills
- Hands on experience of ERP & Sage accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business process,
- Time management abilities
- B Sc or HND Accounts
- 10 Years Post Qualification experience.
- At least 8 years working experience in an FMCG Company.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543483 to apply for this job .