ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide analytical support to developing the strategy and portfolio roadmap, providing insight into ARMP and external benchmarks and trends.
- Support developing the project management methodology that is applied across IT.
- Define and establish business and end-user requirements for existing and new application systems.
- Research and analyze current and future trends that can be used to support the delivery of the IT strategy and ARMP business objectives.
- Review and probe gaps identified in the functional areas and evaluate opportunities for future improvements and enhancements.
- Oversee the estimation process for the design estimates based on the requirements baselined.
- Review and finalize Functional Specification Document (FSD).
- Lead FSD walkthrough session with stakeholders if required.
- Manage the development and validation of the functional specifications and clarify the same to development teams for creating technical specifications.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant solutions and support methods to provide functionally accurate solution to business users and project team.
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce recommendations.
- Minimum of a First Degree or equivalent relevant subject such as Business Information Systems or Business Computing Systems
- 6-20 years work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory position related to information technology
- 6+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
- Professional certifications such as Business Analysis Certification (e.g. CBAP, CCBA) and/or related will be preferred Grade Level: Analyst - Senior Analyst.
Core SFIA 6 Skill Requirements:
- Business Analysis (BUAN 5)
- IT Strategy and Planning (ITSP 5)
- Relationship Management (RLMT 5)
- Business Process Improvement (BPRE 5)
Other SFIA 6 Skill Requirements:
- Analytics (INAN 5)
- Project Management (PRMG 5)
- Other Required Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Proven experience in user experience mapping and design
- Proven experience in business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed and demonstrates an ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects and/or assignments
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543458 to apply for this job .