Our Client is an ICT solution provider rendering ICT services to customers cutting across the public and private sectors of the economy including the Nigerian government.
- The job role is to plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by company and its competitors, and identify potential customers. It also includes the development of pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring Sidmach’s customers are satisfied. It is also to oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services to ensure Company maintains its leading role in blazing trails.
- Undertaking marketing communications activities and planning
- Supervise content management for all digital and traditional marketing platforms
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends
- Studying competitors' products and services
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Lead, conduct and manage all internal and external company events.
- Producing reports to monitor results and presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
- Conduct market research/surveys to determine market requirements for existing and future products/concepts
- Expanding and developing marketing platforms.
- Reporting on return on investment and key performance metrics.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Provide support to HR in planning specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the Marketing team.
- Monitor and enforce industry best practices within the organisation.
- Lead generation.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction and competition’s knowledge.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Product Development knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial Management skills
- Negotiation & Presentation skills
- Organisation and planning
- Strategic thinking & Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Good product Innovation skills
- Territory management skills
- People management skills
Education and Education Requirement:
- A minimum of first degree and a Master’s degree as additional advantage
- 8-10 years working experience
- Three (3) years of progressive management experience in a marketing role.
- Certification in NIMN, CIM, CIPR is also an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/543292 to apply for this job .