Grandeur Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- To research deep into assignments
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- Researching brands, products, and industries to identify advantages
- Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Ability to demonstrate responsibility and accountability in recognizing and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job responsibility.
- Able to work quickly and accurately and proof own work.
- Able to follow process of team and use initiative as needed
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Writing and presenting a few options to clients
- Generating creative ideas to build innovative campaigns
- Great winning advertising and communications
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of 2nd class upper in any course from a University or Polytechnic (Minimum of Lower credit) with at least 2 years working experience either in a company or as an individual.
- Experience with copy strategist and researcher, as well as advanced personal computer skills and ability.
- Good typing and proofreading ability.
- The ability to be a Team player, willing to work overtime, responsible, flexible, strong work ethic required.
- The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, interpret orders/brief documents, safety rules, and procedure manuals etc.
- The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- The ability to deal with problems involving variables in standard situations as the need may arise.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542946 to apply for this job .