Grandeur Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with art software, including CorelDraw, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft office to complete custom/original designs to client/teams’ specifications.
- Converts oral, written, photographic and sketched ideas/briefs into professional quality digital artwork/designs.
- Checks artwork/designs for spelling and accuracy prior to submission to client service team for approval. A high degree of accuracy is expected in terms of content and interpretation of brief.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment.
- Performs job consistently within established performance standards
- Observes punctuality (attendance and meetings)
- Other duties as assigned or dictated by the needs of the business.
- Ability to demonstrate responsibility and accountability in recognizing and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job responsibility.
- Ability to be organized and ability to maintain proper file configuration/control for all artworks.
- Able to work quickly and accurately and proof own work.
- Ability to work longer days and weekends as needed.
- Able to follow process of team and use initiative as needed
- Ability to convey complex ideas in graphics, working with team to generate desired outcome.
- Expert ability in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, InDesign and Microsoft office skills are required.
- Strict adherence to size, line/weights, exact colors, etc.
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of 2nd class upper in any course from a University or Polytechnic (Minimum of Lower credit) with at least 2 years working experience either in a company or as an individual.
- Experience with graphic art techniques, software, and creation as well as advanced personal computer skills and ability.
- Good typing and proofreading ability.
- Strong design skills with good eye for colour and layout. Light illustration (i.e. hand rendering) ability required.
- The ability to change verbal and written ideas into attractive graphic representations.
- The ability to be a Team player, willing to work overtime, responsible, flexible, strong work ethic required.
- The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, interpret orders/brief documents, safety rules, and procedure manuals etc.
- The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- The ability to deal with problems involving variables in standard situations as the need may arise.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542942 to apply for this job .