A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Under limited supervision, plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise staff engaged in various financial activities of the organization and resolve financial system issues.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, subsidiary ledgers, and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Provides technical guidance and expertise to subordinates and client management and/or technical staff in the day-to-day management of accounting activities.
- Implement best practice SAP support and change control processes.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Relevant professional certifications such as ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as an accounting supervisor.
- At least 2 years working knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced, and growth environment.
- Attention to details, well-organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have good presentation skill.
- Proven ability to manage a team or group of people effectively.
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542336 to apply for this job .