At TACADE Consulting, we continually aim at being World’s most honored and respected provider of best practices in consultancy.
This will be absorbed globally through the empowerment of individuals and organizations in attaining more effectiveness through the provision of practical guidance, contents, and qualifications that have been sieved from real life experience and developmental practices.
Here, you’ll strive and drive, disrupt and create, let go the fear of being wrong.
You’ll take risks, you’ll grow from the experience and learn from some of the brightest minds.
You’ll live and grow up in our exceptionally talented family, unified around our collective quest for the best.
Yes, all we think about is YOU here because we want you to become nothing but the best.
Join us today and Lead the Change.
- We are looking for a skilled Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
- The right Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill.
- If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you. To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
- Keep in mind that Waiter/Waitress duties may require working in shifts and/or occasionally during weekends and holidays.
- Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542334 to apply for this job .