Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector. Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
- Creating and posting job advertisements, screening applications, arranging interviews, participating in selection process, and administering pre-employment tests as required
- Preparing source documentation needed for new hires, or effective changes in pay, status, or benefits
- Preparing general administrative support such as correspondence, forms and reports; arranging meetings, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking down minutes as needed
- Conducting research, gathering data and statistical reports, and maintaining statistical information
- Preparing paperwork needed to create new employee profiles and to placing new employees on the payroll
- Providing assistance in monitoring employee performance appraisals
- Managing sensitive and confidential matters such as employee relations and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files
- Coordinating in volunteer and staff training events or programs and recommending resources, as needed.
- Interacting with and supplying information to employees, department heads, and job applicants
- BA in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with office administration; computer skills are required, must be an independent thinker and have strong organizational skills
- Good negotiation, representation skills and the ability to work comfortably with an ethnically diverse staff
- Must show attention to details, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with team members
- Excellence in human resource management, particularly in a multi-cultural environment, including staff training, motivation, and discipline
- Strong ability to innovatively solve problems
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542247 to apply for this job .