A firm in the advertising sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
General Job Description:
- Collaborate Intake Unit’s legal secretaries’ activities.
- Support, direct and train whenever needed.
- Develop system to obtain conflict information.
- Monitor private bar cases and staff assignment.
- Develop, open and close private bar cases.
- Give legal advice on product development and risk mitigation.
- Negotiate and prepare legal client contracts.
- Remedy documentation, transactional and global network management issues.
- Review and analyze court cases and trial court documents under project lead’s supervision.
- Analyze legally and review court treatment, review and select documents as per pre-established standards.
- Organize legal documents by document and case type and witness area of expertise.
- The person should have a strong flair for Litigation.
- Strong flair for Taxation matters.
- knowledge of Intellectual Property.
- Corporate/Commercial Law Practise.
- Property Law Matters.
- General Law Practice.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542230 to apply for this job .