We’re one of the world’s largest added value food producers, offering control and care of the whole farm to fork (and sea to plate) process.
We aim to be ‘The Kitchen of Choice’ supplying high quality, sustainable and ethically sourced ingredients and finished products to our customers.
We’re always looking for talented people to join us.
Our working environment encourages teamwork, learning, and continuous personal development.
Commitment and achievement are rewarded; in return, we have a loyal staff supporting our business endeavors.
Looking to join a great team? Kick-start or grow your career here.
- Responsible for catering for over 1000 customers
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Planning and directing food preparation
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation in the kitchen
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Ensure maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensure food control systems are adhered to so margins are on target
- Regular review of all menus to confirm offerings are in line with market trends
- Responsible for the preparation and design of all food menus.
- Ability to cook both Local and Foreign dishes.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a Kitchen in a Quick Service Restaurant
- Knowlegde of baking will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work on Weekends.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542184 to apply for this job .